I want to be a Hobbit so badly.
1. You eat at least 7 times a day.
2. You’re short and cute.
3. It’s perfectly acceptable to be chubby.
4. Hobbits can go unseen or unheard if they wish (little ninjas perfect for adventuring… even if it’s frowned upon).
5. The Shire is beautiful.
6. Most adorable homes.
7. Perfect little curly hair.
8. Can walk around barefoot.
I see no downsides to this.
100,000 notes and I wonder how many people realise this line was improvised by a 7 year old
If any one hasn’t seen Outnumbered they should watch it. I think littles will espescially enjoy it as it can give you all kinds of ideas on how to annoy your caregivers ;) -Luna
Do you ever get rly pissed because the hunger games films could’ve told such a deep story with themes that reflect our own society’s oppressive systems
but instead they whitewashed the main leads, erased their disabilities, and pretty much romanticized the violence